Monday, December 12, 2011

Move It Mondays

Happy Monday folks!  It's a rainy Monday here in South Florida, which reminds me of that song, Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down, only I'm not going to let the rain get me down.  I'm thankful for Mondays, because they are a day like any other if we have the right attitude.

Yesterday we went to our church's Christmas pageant, where lots of singing went on and we were reminded of the true reason for Christmas: celebrating the birth of our Savior.  I'm super thankful to our Lord for leaving His place in heaven to come to earth and die for me.  It gives me reason to live a life of gratitude.

I don't have a lot planned for this Monday.  I finished the laundry and I'm caught up today (yay!), and I vacuumed this morning only to have our dearest Molly come through and leave more doggy hair everywhere.  Oh well, we love her anyways.  I made Southwestern chicken soup today, though not to warm us up.  It's in the upper 70's here and will continue to be the rest of this week.  I just thought soup was perfect for a rainy day, and we all love it so much!

My daughter and I watched Elf a little while ago, and we're gonna watch another Christmas movie because...it's Christmastime!  Hope ya'll have a blessed week of remembering the reason for the season.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I LOVE watching Christmas movies!! We watched Elf too, along with Miracle on 34th St., Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer, Christmas Story, on and on and on! lol!

I started laundry, but sadly cannot say I'm caught up. I truly don't ever expect to be though, until the kids move out! :P