Friday, January 6, 2012

Five Question Friday


Welcome to another edition of Five Question Friday!  I'm still trying to remember the year is now 2012.  WOW!  It seems like it was just the end of the millenium, yet here we are already into the 2nd decade.

Well, I've got lots to do preparing for a fellowship dinner at my house tomorrow, so let's get this going.  To join in, visit Mama M at My Little Life.

1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it?
It's currently below normal, according to the weather lady.  We are in the low 50s in the mornings, and up to the mid to upper 70s by late afternoon.  Here in South Florida, that's chilly.  It was in the 40s at the beginning of the week, which for us is downright frigid.  But I do admit, I like the change.  I don't like anything under 50 degrees for too long, though.

2. When you're sick what do you seek comfort from?
Hot drinks.  Tea mostly.  I find them to be very soothing.  That, and rest.  As much rest as possible.

3. What do you need to do before the end of the month?
Get another prescription from the vet for Molly's heartworm medicine.

4. Have you ever served on a jury?
Yes, a few years ago.  It was interesting but stressful at the same time.  I'm glad there was a taped confession by the plaintiff.  I'd have a hard time if I had to weigh different testimonies and try to determine on my own who was lying and who was telling the truth.

5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
I would like to be an owl, because they can turn their heads around 180 degrees.  How cool is that?!  It's any mother's dream come true, better than eyes on the back of my head (blocked by my long hair!).  I could really keep an eye on everything that way!

No comments: