Friday, January 13, 2012

Five Question Friday


Happy Friday folks!  This week Mama M is in Mexico, and I hope she has a wonderful time!  Kate at Kate's Life is hosting Five Question Friday, so if you have the time, give her a visit!  Here I go with my 5:

1.  What's the last thing you bought for yourself?
I had to think about this, because I've done some shopping but I couldn't remember buying anything that was strictly for me.  Then I remembered:  it was an outfit I found at New York and Company, a skirt and matching top that I treated myself to for my birthday last month.  I've worn it once, and it's really pretty!

2.  What is your favorite meal on a cold winter day?
Seeing as we don't get very many "cold" winter days, I'll just say either soup or chili.  I like my southwestern-style chicken and vegetable soup best.

3.  Have you started looking at swimsuits for this year, and do you buy a new one every year?
Our beaches are open year round, and yet if I visit the beach once a year it's a miracle.  Isn't that funny?  So no, I don't buy a new swimsuit every year.

4.  If you could be any candy what would you be and why?
I did a double take on this question.  I thought for sure the question was If you could buy any candy...but no, it says be any candy.  Um, okay.  I'll say Reese's minis, because it reminds me of my first pregnancy when I craved the little things like a fiend.  My son loves Reese's pieces, which doesn't surprise me one bit.

5.  What are you most passionate about?
Children's ministries.  I so want to teach children about the Lord Jesus Christ from a young age.  Instill in them a love for Christ, and the assurance that God loves them so very much.  Children are our future.  We need to prepare them, to teach them, disciple them.  They are depending on us, and I don't want to let them down.

No comments: