Friday, January 20, 2012

Five Question Friday


Happy Friday y'all!  I don't know about the rest of you, but it's a B-E-A-utiful day here in South Florida!  The sky is true blue, the clouds are as puffy as cotton candy, and a sweet breeze is blowing in through the window. I wish everyday was like today!  I'm looking forward to another 3 day weekend - no school for the kiddos because it's a teacher's planning day.  My son wishes there were more of those!  Okay, here are my 5 questions for this week.  If you want to join in, visit Mama M at My Little Life.


1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks?
I giggled reading this, because I remembered my mom putting them on the highest shelf of our upper cabinets, and me getting up on the kitchen counter while my sister was the "look-out".  Only problem was, the minute I was standing on the counter she'd go running to tell my mom what I was doing and I'd get in trouble.  How is it she's my favorite sister?

Anyways, I don't hide any snacks.  Whatever I like my kids typically don't care for.

2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?
I do keep it clean, but my kids will tell you it's because I'm OCD about cleanliness.  They exaggerate.

3. Have you ever been to Vegas?
Nope, and I don't care to.

4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket?
I like a snuggly blanket myself.

5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had?
Other than a little turbulence, I've had no bad experience on an airplane.  Sorry.

No comments: