Friday, January 6, 2012

Follow Friday



Hilary over at Feeling Beachie comes up with 4 statements to be filled in.  Here are my fill-ins for this week.

This week’s statements:
1. ________ is not my strongest virtue
Generosity, or lack thereof, I think is my weakest character trait, but I'm working on it.

2. _________ is my favorite meal of the day
That would be breakfast.  I'm a morning person.

3. ___________ is my ____________  
Scrapbooking is my favorite hobby.

4. Whenever ____________ happens, I always _____________.
Whenever tragedy happens, I always turn to the Lord for comfort.

4 comments:

Susi said...

I think scrapbooking is so great and I love looking at all the scrapbooking material you can get at the craft stores but i have never thought of making a scrapbook myself.

Nani said...

I'm right there with ya on #3. Tomorrow will be at least half a scrap day, maybe more!

Barb said...

Hi Arlene!

What a great list of things to think about! I love your answers and your honest... :0)

Hugs,
Barb

Hilary said...

i am a morning person too, but I don't like breakfast :) thanks for playing along!