Friday, January 20, 2012

Follow Friday



I'm enjoying this "fill in the blanks" sort of questionnaire for a change.  I have to really think of my answers.  If you want to give it a try, visit Hilary at Feeling Beachie.

1.    I used to enjoy ______ but now I don’t really anymore except for when I____
I used to enjoy wearing heels but now I don't really anymore except for when I go to church.

2. My first job was ______
As a clerk in the international exchange department at Chemical Bank near Wall Street.

3. I am a bit obsessed with ________ at the moment
Get this - Little House On The Prairie.  I know!  I've started watching the reruns on Insp channel and I remember why I liked it so much.

4. If I don’t have my ___________ at night, I don’t sleep well.
Two pillows.  One is too flat.  I need two, though they aren't extremely fluffy.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I used to wear heels a lot too, but I stopped because they made my back hurt! Ugh.

Hilary said...

i still love my heels, even if my feet don't