Monday, January 9, 2012

Move It Mondays

Happy Monday folks!  It was a really great weekend.  We had a fellowship dinner at our house with several of the youth group leaders, and it was such a wonderful time had by all.  I'm glad we were able to share with some great folks from our church.  Now a new week starts, a bit bittersweet because my daughter goes back to Central Florida tomorrow for her last semester of college.  We're gonna miss her terribly, but we also know the Lord has plans for her future and we're excited to see where He leads her.

It's the start of the week, and today my plans are simple.  I've got to color my hair because the grays are taking over.  I've also got to pack some of my son's clothes that he's rapidly outgrown and take them over to Goodwill.  It'll help with getting the garage organized as well, something I want to do this week.

I've got an assignment for SS that I'll be working on, a comparison of Calvinism vs. Arminianism.  It's a deep subject, and I'm up for the challenge.  I've started working on this already, and I hope to work on it more today.  Have a blessed  and productive week everyone!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I totally "get" what you're saying about the grays! haha. I also need to go through my kids' clothes and make a trip to goodwill. Have an amazing week!