Monday, January 23, 2012

Move It Mondays

Happy Monday to all!  It's gonna be a busy one for me.  There's no school today; it's a teacher's planning day.  So E is home, trying to finish his math homework because he wants to go play with his friends this afternoon.  As for me, here's what's on the agenda:

*Clean up master bedroom
*Dusting
*Vacuuming
*Mopping

Mom's don't get a day off, LOL!  But I love it.  I'd rather be busy doing something productive, than sitting around watching the grass grow.  Speaking of which, if we don't get some rain soon the grass may never grow again!  This week I'll have to do a major clean-up of the back patio, and come up with something nice for the front yard.  That'll keep me even busier!  Have a blessed week everyone!

1 comment:

Mrs. O said...

Here's an idea for the front yard that I know the kids will love: SNOW!! That's what you need in FL. That way, when it melts, it waters the lawn. Problem solved. :)