Saturday, January 7, 2012

Observing My Senses

For Today, January 7, 2012...

I am seeing...the bluest of blue skies.  Not one single cloud.  It's such a lovely color, I could stare at it all day.

I am feeling...excited, because we're having our youth pastor and some of the youth leaders over for a fellowship dinner tonight.  I hope everything goes well, and everyone feels appreciated and encouraged.

I am hearing...some cartoons in the distance, and the computer fan.

I am tasting...nothing right now.  I had oatmeal for breakfast, which I like to have when the mornings are cold.  It was 54 degrees when I got up, and for us South Floridians, that's cold.

I am smelling...homemade marinara sauce slow cooking in the crock pot.  No "jar" sauce for my friends!

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

No comments: