Thursday, January 5, 2012

Words to Live By

Here are 12 words to quench a hot situation:

1: "Please" and 2,3: "Thank you": Like water, these words refresh the listener.

4, 5: "I'm sorry." These two words quench the flames of heated arguments.

6, 7, 8: "I love you." These words carry tremendous power. They are the Niagara Falls of words.

9, 10, 11, 12: "I'm praying for you." These words let others know that you will ask God to give them the living water of Jesus and the Word. They will hydrate a dry and weary soul.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Arlene!

Thank you for this great post, I just love it! I so agree with all 12 words - especially at this particular time in my life. I am so thankful to all who have sent their love to me, told me how sorry they were, and keep me and my family in their prayers - what a blessing you and all my other blogging friends are in my life - thank you!

Hugs,
Barb