Friday, February 10, 2012

Five Question Friday


Hi folks!  It's Friday, and am I ever thankful we got home when we did - it's pouring rain outside!  It's been a rainy week, which we desperately needed, and the fun's not over yet!  I like the rain, I just don't like driving in it.  If I'm at home during a rainstorm, I'm a happy camper.

Here are my five questions for this week.  If you want to participate, visit Mama M at My Little Life.


1. How often do you shave your legs in the winter?
Here's another one of those "it's different in South Florida" questions.  I shave my legs at least every other day in the winter, because winter here is like spring everywhere else.  I still run around in skirts and flip-flops, so shaving my legs is absolutely necessary.

2. Valentine's Day cards for your spouse: funny or romantic?
I always liked giving the funny ones, he's always liked the mushy stuff.  Romantic is okay, but I think the funny ones are better.

3. What are you most looking forward to about spring?
Planting flowers.  Everyone plants during the spring here because we get plenty of rain, and it's just so colorful and pretty!

4. What's your favorite way to pamper yourself?
I love going to the beauty salon and having my hair done.  The washing, massage (they do it at the salon I went to this last time - heavenly!), cut and dry while I sit back and relax...makes me feel like a queen ;).

5. Does your tax return go into savings or do you spend it instantly?
Most of the money went into savings this year, with some necessary expenses taken care of.  That's typically the case, though the year before last the money went into putting in laminate wood floors.  It's sort of like putting money into savings, since it raised the value of our home.  I like using the money for home improvements or savings unless there's something that needs purchasing, like my glasses this year.

No comments: