Friday, February 17, 2012

Five Question Friday


Guess what?  It's time for Five Question Friday!  I love this Friday in particular, because there's no school on Monday, so it's a Friday before a 3 day weekend!  You gotta love that!  If you want to join in, visit Mama M at My Little Life.


1. What do you do when you are really upset to calm yourself down?
I pace and talk out loud, to God, to myself, till I'm so tired I have to sit down.  Being upset sorta gives me extra energy that I need to burn off fast.

2. Do you go all out for V-day or is it just another day?
It's a sweet day, but I don't go all out.  I wish my loved ones a happy Valentine's day, and if my kiddos are around I might give them some chocolate (like E who got Hershey's XOXO's), but otherwise I don't make a big fuss about it.

3. Are you more or less productive when Hubs is away?
Way more productive!  I'm more productive when I'm alone.  If I have the house all to myself, I can get everything crossed off the to-do list, and then some.

4. What is your favorite time of day and why?
Mornings.  I'm a morning person.  After a good night's sleep I have energy and I'm ready to go.

5. What is your go to karaoke song?
Karaoke?  Really?  I've never, ever, done karaoke.  I wouldn't have any idea what songs are available.

1 comment:

Mrs. O said...

There's American Idol for the Wii .... it's so much fun!! Wii also has Disney Sing It with songs from the older cartoons (Cinderella, Aladdin, Toy Story, Beauty & the Beast, etc.). We also have some karaoke games for PS2 -- Abba, 80s, and Country. We love those games!