Friday, February 10, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun


I'm back for another Friday fill-in.  These really get me thinking, and I like that!  If you like to think as much as I do, head on over to Hilary's at Feeling Beachie.


1. I don’t understand ___ and probably never will
Video games.  My children have tried to teach me all sorts of different games, but I guess I'm just technologically challenged.

2. I prefer ___ to ____
I prefer shopping at Winn-Dixie to Walmart.  Come to think of it, I prefer any store to Walmart.  The crowds give me panic attacks.

3. My favorite smell is ______________because ___________________
My favorite smell is newborn babies because they have a natural sweet smell to their skin that's unlike anything else in the world.

4. I suspect my neighbors of _________________
Needing to get a life.  Not all of them, most of my neighbors are super terrific.  There is one woman, though, who calls the police over any little sound, even if it's two blocks away and no one else can hear it.  She can't stand music, or children playing, or folks laughing while they barbecue.  She really should move to the country.

2 comments:

Nani said...

Ooo..That's a neighbor NOT to have! Can everyone sign a petition to get her evicted> :D

I agree with you about Walmart. Different reasons, but I'd rather go to any other store!

Hilary said...

Oh, that lady sounds like a gem... why is there always one? Thanks for playing!