Friday, February 17, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill In


This is my other Friday fun, the fill-in.  If you want to join this fun little activity too, visit Hilary at Feeling Beachie.


1. Sometimes I ____
Sometimes I pretend I'm an incredible gospel singer.  So long as I don't listen to myself sing I can convince myself!  LOL!!

2. I ___ high school
I often reminisce about high school.  Finding so many of my school buddies on Facebook has helped in that respect.

3. Deciding what to ___________________________ before I ___________________ is such a pain sometimes
Deciding what to cook before I head into the kitchen is such a pain sometimes.  That's why I like having a menu plan set up.  It makes it easy for me.

4. _________________is my favorite_________________
19 Kids and Counting is my favorite TV show.  I love me some Duggars!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I have never watched the duggers... I am kind of anti reality TV :)