Friday, February 24, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In


My other fun obsession, is this Friday Fill-In.  It gets my creative juices flowing, I guess.  At least it assures me my brain cells aren't completely dormant ;).  If you would like to give it a try, visit Hilary at Feeling Beachie.


1.       I never ___ on a ____
I never shop on a weekend.  At least I avoid it as much as possible.  I don't like crowded places.

2.       ___ is my favorite holiday
Christmas is my favorite holiday, definitely!  I love love love decorating for Christmas!

3.       I think my ___ is/are ___.
I think my children are the cutest in the world.  What?  No, that is a totally unbiased opinion.

4.       When there is a ___ I ___.
When there is a sale I am the first in line - except on Black Friday.  Ugh, I hate the crowds on Black Friday!

4 comments:

Susi said...

I have successfully avoided the crowds on Black Friday for years. I will never ever go shopping that day.

Denise Moncrief said...

I've never been first in line on Black Friday. Actually, I've never been in line on Black Friday. I usually go about three in the afternoon to observe the destruction!

Hilary said...

I avoid black friday like the plague too!

Anonymous said...

Black Friday is insanity. You are wise! Hopping by from Follow Friday Fun!