Friday, February 3, 2012

Follow Friday


I'm on a roll today!  I'm gonna get my fill-ins done this Friday too!  It must be the relaxed feeling of being with my kids.  The chicken soup we just had didn't hurt either ;).

Okay, so here are my fill-ins, and if you wanna do them too visit Hilary at Feeling Beachie.


1. I never eat ______
Okra.  Eww, I think it's the nastiest food on the planet!  Sorry to all you okra lovers, but that gooey stuff on the inside reminds me of snot.  And I don't eat snot, either.

2. I am not a ___
Hoarder.  I believe less is more.  Anything not being used gets tossed, donated, sold, whatever it takes to get it out of my house.

3. I think ______ are really weird
Tattoos.  I know, lots of folks see them as "art".  I don't.  I just don't like them.  To each his own, of course, but I'd never get one.

4. Sometimes when I __________ I always wonder if people are ___________
Sometimes when I sing at church, I wonder if people are listening to me.  I can be in full worship mode, and suddenly I'll become self-conscious that I'm singing too loudly.  I don't know why that happens.  Guess I just don't want to be a distraction.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I have never had okra, but I don't think I would like it..