Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook


For Today, February 14, 2012...

Outside my window...it's cool and breezy, colder than it's been most of this winter, but warmer than the last couple of days.

I am thinking...about contentment.

I am thankful...this headache is finally going away.  I woke up with a sinus headache at 5:30am and it took awhile before the meds kicked in.

I am going...back to the eye doctor to get my pupils dilated.

I am wearing...a dark red blouse, jeans and red flats.  It's Valentine's day, a crisp 60 degrees out.

In the kitchen...since I'll be out half the morning and half the afternoon, I'm thinking take-out.  KFC perhaps, or I can pick up something a pizza.

I am creating...nothing presently.  Time to break out the scrapbooking supplies!

I am wondering...how long my eyes are gonna see everything all fuzzy-like.

I am reading...nothing more than my Bible and devotions till I get my new glasses.  Then I'll be able to read again!

I am hoping...Walmart won't be too packed today.  I get my eyes examined at the Walmart Vision Center, and I'll have to hang out there till my pupils go back to normal.

I am looking forward to...getting my new glasses this week.

I am learning...to be content in all circumstances. (Philippians 4:11-13)

Around the house...I got a lot done yesterday, but Molly still needs her bath and the master bathroom still needs cleaning.

I am pondering these words..."Whom should we love, if not Him who loved us, and gave Himself for us?" - Augustus Toplady.

A few plans for the rest of the week...eye exam today, glasses should be ready by Thursday, Awana Grand Prix on Wednesday.

Wanna join in the fun?  Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook.  God bless.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I enjoyed your daybook today. I've been creating, but I need to get back to my scrapbook albums. :)

Monica said...

Hi Arlene! This is my first visit to your home...;) Very nice place you have. Very peaceful. I hope your exam goes well and it doesn't take too long. See you around the block. :)