Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook

For Today, February 28, 2012...

Outside my window...the sun has gone down, and the stars are shining brightly.  It's a beautiful night.

I am thinking...of my children.  Two are already adults, but in my heart they are still my babies.

I am thankful...that my daughter's professor cancelled her Thursday class so she can come home tomorrow.

I am going...to watch the Duggars in a little while.

I am wearing...my jammies.  I cleaned the patio, then showered and got comfy.

In the kitchen...the leftover homemade pizza has been put away (it was delicious!) and everything's been cleaned up.

I am creating...a spotless clean home for my little girl to come home to.

I am wondering...what does Molly dream of when she sleeps?  And let me just say, she's a deep sleeper.  She's snoring right now, LOL!

I am reading...my devotional, my Bible, and that's it.  I want to start reading again but I know once my daughter gets here I won't have a moment to sit down to read, so I'll wait.

I am hoping...the church carnival is a success.  We want many people in the community to come in and be witnessed to.

I am looking forward to...12 days with my daughter at home.

I am learning...as much as I can about homeschooling.  It's an option I've been thinking of for some time for my youngest son.  With his dyslexia it may be in his best interests.

Around the house...I spent 3 hours cleaning and the house looks and smells incredible!  It should be on the cover of Good Housekeeping magazine!  All I need to do is give Molly her bath, clean her bedding, and clean up my daughter's room.

I am pondering these words..."Many who plan to seek God at the eleventh hour die at 10:30." - Anonymous.

A few plans for the rest of the week...my daughter comes home tomorrow, we have Awana tomorrow night, then this weekend is our church's Carnival.  Lots of good things this week!

Wanna join in the fun?  Visit Peggy at the Simple Woman's Daybook.  God bless.

1 comment:

amanda {the habit of being} said...

enjoy your weekend with your daughter home!