Saturday, March 3, 2012

Observing My Senses


For Today, March 3, 2012...

I am seeing...my daughter eating breakfast in my messy kitchen, but with the sun coming in through the windows it doesn't matter.  It's still a beautiful day.

I am feeling...shocked after finding out my son has grown another inch.  My goodness, this child is growing in leaps and bounds!

I am hearing...my daughter's non-stop chatter.

I am tasting...a yummy breakfast of pancakes, sausages and coffee.

I am smelling...syrup mixed with sausages.  Mmmm...

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Arlene!

Sounds like you are starting the morning off right - nothing better than pancakes and sausage!

It's amazing how fast kids grow isn't it?! And, I know that one day you will miss that chatter - what a beautiful sound!

I sure wish the sun would shine here - it's cold and the wind is blowing - please send some Florida sun our way!!

Hugs,
Barb