Saturday, March 17, 2012

Observing My Senses

For Today, March 17, 2012...

I am seeing...sunlight galore, after 2 days of much intense rain.

I am feeling...like soup today.  This cold virus is finally being defeated, and I think some lentil soup will finish the job.

I am hearing...Molly sleeping, some cricket noises outside, and the breeze blowing through the trees.  An occasional dog barking, and the neighbor's swimming pool water.  My son is still sleeping so it's really quiet.

I am tasting...water.  I drink lots of it during the day.

I am smelling...the sweet smell of spring.  It's here already.  Been here for awhile.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Arlene,

I'm so glad you are feeling better! Soup does sound good, I haven't even thought about dinner and it's already 6:30!

We have had NO sun and lots of rain . . . and it's cold, but I know Spring is just around the corner!

Hugs,
Barb