Friday, April 6, 2012

Five Question Friday



It's Good Friday, and what a special day it is.  How important for us all to remember what Christ did for us - took on our sins so that we may be forgiven, and can come into relationship with God once more.  I am so thankful for His amazing gift!  As we prepare for Resurrection Sunday, how about some Five Question Friday?  Visit Mama M at My Little Life to participate.

1. Would you prefer having people over for dinner or going to their house?
I enjoy having company and cooking for them, though I am not a big "party" person.  I like having dinner with friends, and then maybe a board game or two.

2. Favorite Bible verse and why?
Proverbs 3:5,6.  "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths."  It reminds me of Who is really in control.

3. What was the first concert you ever attended, and the most recent one?
My first concert was in 1986, and it was a Jose Jose concert, the Mexican singer, at Radio City Music Hall in New York City.  The last concert I went to was a BarlowGirl concert at our church.

4. The year is 2025. What are you doing, and what have you done?
Hmm, let's see.  2025 is 13 years away, which means I'll be 61 years old.  My hope is that I will still be living close to my children, enjoying some grandkids, and serving the Lord in my church.  As for anything else, that's for Him to know and me to be faithful.

5. What's your favorite Easter treat?
Anything with chocolate. Cadbury is especially delightful. :)

No comments: