Friday, April 6, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-in



I was busy with my kids and our church's discipleship conference last week, and I didn't get my fill-ins done.  I missed it!  If you want to try your hand at it, visit Hilary at Feeling Beachie.

1.       I never wear ___ and I don’t know why
I never wear my black platform shoes and I don't know why.  I guess I forget I have them.

2.       In the winter I always___
In the winter I always laugh at the Northerners plowing their snow (I know, that sounds so mean, but I'm so glad I live in South Florida).

3.       When I ___, I miss ___
When I go to Cracker Barrel, I miss the turn.  It's not my fault, though.  The sign is confusing. :P

4.       I love the way ___ feels
I love the way a foot massage feels.  I could use one right now!

3 comments:

Sidne said...

i could also use a foot message at this moment also.
http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

Hilary said...

Typical floridian... rub in the beautiful weather....

I hate when you forget about shoes...

♥ my diary♥ said...

nice post thanks for sharing...looking for to visit more...blessings...