Friday, April 20, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In



Happy Friday Fill-In Day!  The object of this exercise is to fill-in the blanks.  That's it.  Sounds easy, right?  Wrong!  It requires the use of the grey cells (as Hercule Poirot would say).  So get crackin', and share your answers at Feeling Beachie with our host, Hilary.

1.       I always forget___
          I always forget people's names.  It can be embarrassing sometimes too!

2.       I never __without___
          I never go grocery shopping without a list.  If I do I'll forget everything I need and buy everything I don't. :P

3.      Recently I started to _____, and it has helped tremendously!
         Recently I started to walk with our dog Molly for 30 minutes, and it has helped tremendously!  Both of us are getting some much needed exercise. :)

4.      If I had to find a date, the last place I would look for one is _______.
         If I had to find a date, the last place I would look for one is a club.  Loserville, USA.

4 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Arlene!

I like your Follow Friday Four Fill-In days!

I think walking 30 minutes is a great idea! And I'm so glad you don't look for a date at a club - scary!

Hugs,
Barb

Nani said...

I have to have a list when I grocery shop too! Hubby and I go together and we do a list together with half for each of us and meet in frozen. It works well!

Stacey @ RealWorldMom said...

I'm bad about remembering names too. Which is probably why I also need a list to go shopping! :)

Happy Friday!

Hilary said...

I forget names too - especially when introduced to several people at once