Friday, April 27, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In


It's the end of the work week, the school week, and it's time for my Friday Four Fill-Ins!  Hop on over to Hilary's at Feeling Beachie and test your skills.


1.       I never ___ when I ___
I never cry when I am in public.  I've always hated to have anyone see me cry.

2.       I used to __but I stopped
I used to go to the gym but I stopped.  I still exercise, mostly walking our dog Molly or taking walks in the park, but no weight training.

3.       My favorite picture of all time is of _______________
My favorite picture of all time is of my two oldest children at Disney's Hollywood Studios.  My daughter was 7, my son was 10, and they took their picture with 2 army toys from Toy Story.  The look on my daughter's face is classic.  She was absolutely beaming.



4.       When it gets dark I think about _______________
When it gets dark I think about how blessed I am to have a comfortable bed in a comfortable home.  Not everyone in this world can say that.

4 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Arlene!

I am such a big bawl baby, I cry no matter where I am . . . I don't like it, I wish I had more self-control!

I need to start excercising on a regular basis. I think it's wonderful that you walk your sweet Molly, she probably looks so forward to it - time well spent!

I love the picture of your kids, it's adorable!! Pictures like that are so priceless! I can remember when my brother used to play with those little toy army men, I thought they were so cool!

I agree that we are so blessed! And I would love to have you send me some sunshine . . . :0)

Hugs,
Barb

Hilary said...

what a cool picture. Your kids are SOOooooo cute!

Plant Seeds of Happiness said...

HI ARLENE, HOPPED OVER FROM THE FILL IN FRIDAY HOP, FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG NOW .
IT IS SO REFRESHENING TO MEET AND SHARE OTHER CHRISTIAN BELIEVERS VIEWS. LIFE IS ONE BLESSING AFTER ANOTHER IT IS ALL IN THE POSITIVE BELIEF OF FAITH.
I AM WITH BARB I CRY ALL THE TIME BUT GET MAD THAT I COULDN'T REFRAIN FROM LETTING THE TEARS FLOW IN FRONT OF OTHERS :{
THAT IS A GREAT PIC OF THE KIDS

Mrs. O said...

I miss them being so young!