Monday, April 16, 2012

Move It Monday

Boy, did I ever move it today!  Happy Monday, or end of Monday in my case!  It's been a crazy busy day, and I'm thankful for all I got accomplished.  Here was today's list of things done:

* Bathe Molly
* Wash Molly's bedding
* Clean my car inside and out
* Clean daughter's car inside and out
* Clean up debris from trees in backyard

I gotta say, I'm sooooo tired!  There are muscles hurting I didn't know I had!  I think I'll be sleeping extremely well tonight.  Hope ya'll do too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that's a lot of work! :)

Oh, and btw, yes.. I do have that book (Manager of their Chores). I am just not that rigid.. so it doesn't really fit my personality. But, I am becoming more scheduled, so maybe after all the kids are a bit older I will find myself putting it to use!