Monday, April 30, 2012

Move it Monday

Boy, am I glad I've got stuff to do indoors, because there's not going to be a lot of outdoor activity for the next few days!  We had rain on Saturday, non-stop rain yesterday, and today is looking no clearer.  Poor Molly, she hasn't been out for her morning walk since Saturday because she hates the rain, and it just won't let up!  My biggest concern is for Wednesday, when I'll be driving up to Central Florida for my daughter's graduation.  It's supposed to rain that day too, and I hate driving in bad weather.  I'll be praying for the rain to let up on Wednesday so the drive can be as pleasant as possible!

Since I'm stuck indoors today, I've decided to make the best of it.  I cleaned both bathrooms this morning, and I folded one load of laundry.  I plan to do another small load of towels, then I'm going to start packing for our trip.  Dinner today will be Mexican-style chicken soup, a favorite of ours and perfect for dark and dreary days like today.  Saturday I did 3 scrapbook pages to help the day feel more cheerful; I may just do another one today.

I hope your day is looking bright and cheerful!  God bless, have a wonderful week.

No comments: