Saturday, April 21, 2012

Observing My Senses

For Today, April 21, 2012...

I am seeing...lots of clouds.  It rained heavily last night, and it appears the rains will continue today.

I am feeling...safe and dry in my comfortable home.

I am hearing...coffee brewing, birds chirping, the automatic air freshener spraying its scent.

I am tasting...breakfast in a few minutes.

I am smelling...biscuits in the oven.  I'm trying the Jiffy brand buttermilk biscuit mix.  If they taste the way they smell, we're in for a treat.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Arlene!

So glad you guys are getting some rain, I know it has been dray in some areas there! Sounds like you are having a wonderful morning! Have a great week-end!

Hugs,
Barb