Friday, May 4, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In



Every week I'm challenged to finish these four sentences with something that makes sense.  Think it's easy?  Well, you give it a try.  Visit Hilary at Feeling Beachie and see if you have what it takes.

1.       I can’t stand when people say ____
I can't stand when people say "Know what I'm sayin'?" Because if I didn't know what you were saying, I'd ask you.

2.       If you are going to __ please___
If you are going to play on your Nintendo DS, please turn off the TV.  (I say that often to my 12 year old).

3.       Call me a _____ because ______
Call me a mom because it brings me great satisfaction to be one.

4.       If I had a dollar for every time I heard ______, I swear I’d be a millionaire by now.
If I had a dollar for every time I heard, "Mom, come here, look at this!", I swear I'd be a millionaire by now.

5 comments:

Beth Ann said...

That would be a great way to become a millionaire, in my humble opinion!!! :-) Coming over from Hilary's and hope you have a great Friday!

Unknown said...

Love your answers.... Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Yes, YES! My husband says that ALL the time "know what I'm saying?", "know what I mean?"... Yes, I know what you're saying and if I didn't, the blank expression on my face (versus the interested one you see now)would be a dead giveaway.

Good answers! Following you :)

Hilary said...

Yeah, I'd be a millionaire too by now with everytime I hear that... Thanks for playing!

Barb said...

Hi Arlene!

What a fun post! My husband is constantly saying, "Hey, Barb!". I would be very wealthy if I got a dollar every time he said that!

I think it's wonderful that you love to be called "mom", so many out there who will never have the opportunity . . .

Hugs,
Barb