Friday, May 18, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In



Happy Friday everyone!  It's time for my fill-in's, courtesy of Hilary at Feeling Beachie.  It's a fun challenge - I highly recommend it!

1.       I like to avoid ___ if possible
I like to avoid confrontation if possible.  I'm just not confrontational.

2.       ___ is a virtue I do not have
Courage is a virtue I do not have (see answer to ques #1).  I do need to work on that though.

3.       Sometimes the _____________ are the ______________
Sometimes the best meals are the ones prepared on the fly.

4.       I think that _____________ are the best ____________
I think that foot massages are the best way to relax.  (I could use one right now!)

3 comments:

Plant Seeds of Happiness said...

There are times arlene I wish I wasn't as confrontational I tend to speak up way to often now as an adult because I had no voice as a child. foot massages are the best hope you get some relaxing in here and there over the weekend :))

Hilary said...

I agree with #3 but the problem is sometimes you can't recreate them...

Jennifer said...

I agree with number 3, but like Hilary said, sometimes you can't recreate them! Boo!! But so yummy anyway.