Saturday, May 26, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill In


It's been a real soggy week for us in South Florida.  Rain has been constant all week till yesterday, when finally the sun came out and folks (including myself) were able to get out and cut some grass!  This weekend is supposed to be dry, which is nice since my idea of a relaxing 3 day weekend doesn't include flash flooding.

So, here I go with my fill-ins for this week.  If you want to have a go at it, hop on over to Hilary's at Feeling Beachie.


1.       After a long day, I like to ___
After a long day, I like to take a nice refreshing shower.

2.       ___is my favorite cleaning product
Mr. Clean with Febreze is my favorite cleaning product.  I love the way it smells, especially the green one!

3.       I can’t stand to watch ___
I can't stand to watch movies on Lifetime channel.  I always end up depressed.

4.       I want to ___ when I ___.
I want to be like my cousin Laura when I have grandkids.  She is the most involved, the most loving, the most fun grandma in the world!  I aspire to her standard of grandmotherhood.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I always take a shower after work.... I like the feeling of washing off the day and starting clean...

Jennifer said...

Ha, I love Lifetime movies! I haven't watched them in a very, very long time, but they were once a guilty pleasure of mine!