Monday, May 14, 2012

Move It Monday

Yes, it's Monday, and boy did I move it today!  I got quite a bit done.  Here is a list of what I've accomplished so far:

*Walked Molly for 20 minutes
*Washed a load of towels
*Gave kitchen a good cleaning and mopped floor
*Gave family room a good cleaning, dusting, and mopped floor
*Same for dining room
*Same for living room
*Made large meal:  meatloaf patties, mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli

Here is what remains to be done today:

*Fold and put away 3 loads of laundry

And this is what's left to be done the rest of the week:

*Clean both bathrooms
*Clean master bedroom - dust and mop
*Clean E's bedroom and organize

Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment, which cuts into my cleaning schedule, but with the Lord's help I'll get it done just as I got so much done today.  Have a blessed Monday and a productive week!

No comments: