Saturday, May 12, 2012

Observing My Senses

For Today, May 12, 2012...

I am seeing...shadows of palm trees against the family room recliner.  Items on the coffee table from my son's trip to see a baseball game.  His sneakers under the table, large and getting larger everyday.

I am feeling...so much better today after 2 days of a sinus headache.  I'm gonna have to take people's advice and find a way to cover my nose and mouth when I cut the grass, otherwise I'm gonna be very unhappy.

I am hearing...a couple of clocks ticking, one in the family room and one in the kitchen.  An airplane flying overhead, which is unusual.  The peacefulness of my home.

I am tasting...fried eggs, bacon, and hash browns.  I like Simply Potatoes, and I got the new O'Brien potatoes. I may never buy another flavor again.  They are simply delicious!

I am smelling...those incredible potatoes!  They already have bits of onion and bell peppers, which not only make them taste great but the aroma is tantalizing!  I love coming into a kitchen that smells of yummy food!

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

No comments: