Saturday, May 19, 2012

Observing My Senses

For Today, May 19, 2012...

I am seeing...the sun!  Wow!  We've gotten rain everyday this week, but this morning the sun is shining brightly!  That doesn't mean it will stay that way, though.  Summertime showers start early in South Florida.

I am feeling...tired, even though I overslept :P.  Ever have that happen?  I had a restless night and overslept this morning.  I hate when that happens.

I am hearing...my daughter play with the dog, and the washing machine in the background.

I am tasting...the breakfast from this morning.  A fried egg, bacon, cinnamon raisin toast, and coffee.

I am smelling...the leftover smells of breakfast, laundry detergent, you know, the sweet smells of home.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

No comments: