Saturday, May 26, 2012

Observing My Senses

For Today, May 26, 2012...

I am seeing...bright sunshine on my left, and a sleeping doggie on my right.

I am feeling...a slight sinus headache coming on, but nothing like I expected after cutting the grass yesterday.  Thank God for Benadryl.

I am hearing...the air conditioner kick on, and the whir of the computer fan.  That's it.  The house is quiet (for now).

I am tasting...nothing at the moment.  I tasted some Greek olive hummus a little while ago that was just delicious.  I'm getting hungry again, though.

I am smelling...Lysol Neutra-air, combined with Raid flying insect spray.  Hopefully the one will neutralize the smell of the other.  With all the rain and humidity it's like invasion of the flies in our house.  I had to put a stop to that.

It just takes a moment to observe your surroundings.  Won't you join me?

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Arlene!

Sounds like Spring is in full bloom at you house - so sorry about the sinus thing... :0(

I love hummus too, so good with cucumbers!!

Have a happy and safe Memorial Day!

Hugs,
Barb