Friday, June 1, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In


Yep, it's Friday!  Time for my Friday four fill-in.  Let me just say, not as easy as you might think!  Give it a try, I dare you.  Then let Hilary at Feeling Beachie know you played along.


1.       I always ___when I___
I always dread when I have to drive far.  I drive because I have to, not because I like to.

2.       ___ is very hard for me to do
Speaking in large groups is very hard for me to do.  I'm an introvert, so any kind of public speaking is difficult for me.

3.       Whenever I eat ________, I want to _____________.
Whenever I eat anything spicy, I want to have a tall cold drink nearby.

4.       If I ruled the world, ____________ wouldn’t exist and everyone would _______.
If I ruled the world, different skin colors wouldn't exist and everyone would complain about how boring we look.  Because you know that's what would happen.  We are never satisfied.

5 comments:

Wayne W Smith said...

I am not a big fan of driving either.

Lucy said...

I feel for you with speaking, I am an introvert too and shy, a very bad combination.

Oh, and spicy food is a killer for me, not only do I need something cold to drink, I need Pepcid or Tums or BOTH handy LOL.

Gosh, I am loving the answers to #4 and like all of you I so wish these wishes could happen, sigh.

Have a wonderful weekend :)

P.S. if you happen to go looking for my Fill In post it is not on my Blogger Blog, it is on my Wordpress Blog, the link is on the Linky!

Jennifer said...

I don't like to speak in large groups either. Had to conquer that back in April because I was too embarrassed to tell my boss I was scared. I also need something cold to drink when I eat something spicy!

Stacy said...

Wow. I can't believe I didn't think of public speaking for #2. HATE that! I just had to present a scholarship at the high school. Talk about irony. Shy, quaking in my shoes, tripping over my own tongue, me....presented the scholarship for...are you ready for this?....the outstanding forensic (debate) student. It was bad. But I lived and she got her money. I guess that's what matters.

Hilary said...

I don't mind speaking in front of large groups... actually for some odd reason I enjoy it