Friday, June 8, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In


Thank you Hilary at Feeling Beachie for another week of fill-ins.  Everyone is welcome to join in, so give it a try!


1.       When I ___ I ____
When I eat certain citrus fruits, I get a migraine.  Orange juice is the worst for me :(

2.       I wish I was ___
I wish I was a little less introverted.  

3.       If the world is my oyster then _________________
If the world is my oyster then it's kind of slimy.  Unless it's fried, then it's crispy.  ;)

4.       My favorite meal of the day is __________ and the food I think would be my favorite to eat then would be __________
My favorite meal of the day is breakfast and the food I think would be my favorite to eat then would be a western omelet with hash browns and a cup of coffee.  (Great, now I'm hungry.)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Slimy and crispy....LOL. That cracked me up.

Have a great weekend!

Hilary said...

I never heard of getting a headache from citrus... poor you