Friday, June 22, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In


I was so busy last week I didn't post my fill-ins, and I missed it!  I thought about doing it during the week, but even then I just couldn't find the time.  Well, not today!  I'm ready for the challenge.  If you're up to it, join Hilary and the rest of us at Feeling Beachie

1.       I love a ___
I love a thunderstorm in the middle of the night.  It's like a heavenly lullaby.


2.       If I could ____ anywhere I would ____
If I could travel anywhere I would visit Israel.  Maybe one day...

3.       When I grow up, I want to ________
When I grow up, I want to be a grandma to lots of grandkids!  I'm not rushing my own kids or anything, but I am looking forward to spoiling the little angels!

4.       the best _________________ I ever ____________________
The best restaurant I ever dined at was Emeril's on Miami Beach.  It's not hype, the food really is out of this world.

3 comments:

Tami AKA My Kid's Mom said...

I would love to have some of Emeril's food!

Stacy said...

Thunderstorms are amazing in the night. I wish I had a tin roof. And Emeril's? I'm sure it was to die for.

Hilary said...

I love a thunderstorm at night too!