Monday, June 4, 2012

Move It Monday

Happy Monday y'all!  Welcome to the last week of school, yay!  Today was a full day of "school" for my son E; in reality he had a party in his science class, a movie in language arts (Madagascar), and physical education which was free play time.  Tomorrow is field day, and Wednesday and Thursday are all day homeroom - all day being half a day.  It's really a short week, and then it's summer vacation!  Can't wait!

Today I walked our dog Molly and got home so tired!  It's hot and humid out, which tires a person out real quick.  My daughter and I had our Bible study in the book of Proverbs after lunch, then I picked up E from school.  There was a semi-cool breeze, and I decided it was time to cut the grass before we get more rain.  It has been raining everyday, but today it's been dry.  We're supposed to get more rain this week, so cutting the grass today was necessary.  Of course the lawn mower died on me just as I was finishing the one side of the house :P.  Guess that will have to wait till tomorrow - the lawn mower overheats and quits.

All in all it was a productive day, and I'm looking forward to an even more productive week.  Have a blessed one!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Arlene!

Sounds like you have had a busy day! School has been out for two weeks in my neck of the woods! I think kids are already getting antsy!

We are pretty dry here, I wish we could get some of your moisture! Fires are always a danger, as we live in a high desert here in Idaho - lots of brush.

Have a wonderful evening!

Hugs,
Barb