Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch


I spent the morning cleaning bathrooms (we all know how fun THAT is) and I'm getting ready to make our lunch/dinner (lunch for those who are here at lunch time and dinner for those coming home later), but first how about spending some time with Patrice and Wendell on their front porch?  Let's get together at Everyday Ruralty.


1. Are you a list maker? (grocery, to-do, goals, etc.)
Oh my word yes!  If I didn't make lists I'd forget half of what I want to accomplish.  I have to have a grocery list or else I'll forget what I need to buy.  I have a list of my monthly expenses that gets marked once everything is paid.  I'm a bit OCD when it comes to organization, and lists make me happy :)

2. Do you have overnight guests often?
I rarely have overnight guests.  Occasionally my nephew would sleep over but now that he's 14 I think he's over that.  I don't have the space for overnight guests, unfortunately.  No guest room or sofa bed or fold-out or anything like that.

3. Where is your laundry room, or the area that you keep your washer and dryer?
My washer and dryer are in the garage.  I wish I had a laundry room inside the house.  It would help with keeping the machines clean.

4. How are you with tools? Power tools?
I'm pretty handy if I have an instruction manual or someone explaining how to use it.  I'm certainly not afraid of power tools, but safety first!

5. Tell me something that will make me smile. Please.
Knowing that Jesus loves me always makes me smile.  I hope it makes you smile too, because He loves you as well.

1 comment:

Patrice said...

I hate cleaning bathrooms! I love lists. I lose them sometimes, but not often. I like your #5 answer. Yes He does and that's a wonderful thing!