Friday, August 3, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun




Welcome to my Friday fill-ins post, courtesy of Hilary at Feeling Beachie.  It's the most challenging blog hop of the week!  Go on, try it.  I dare you ;)

This week’s statements:

1. I have no desire ___
I have no desire to watch network television anymore.  There's nothing good on TV.  I'd much rather read a book.

2. I love the smell of ___because____
I love the smell of Men's Dove Soap because it reminds me of my grandfather.  It's the same scent as the old Safeguard soap that he used to use.

3. I wish that my ___________ would magically_________
I wish that my body parts would magically resist the pull of gravity.

4. In one month I ____________
In one month I will start putting out my fall decorations.  Can you believe it's that close?!

9 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Arlene!

Well, I'm definitely going to get me some Men's Dove soap!! Isn't it funny how you remember those smells and everyone associated with them - I love that it's your grandfather!

Let's not talk about gravity... ;0)

Fall is just around the corner - doesn't seem possible. Pretty soon they will be playing Christmas music on the radio! It's been so hot here, and so little rain, that snow will be welcome!

Hugs,
Barb

Nani said...

I want to find the gravity-genie too~!!

Yvonne said...

No, I can't believe it's almost fall! Time is zooming by!

Have a great weekend!

Jennifer said...

Wow, fall is sneaking up on us!

Lucy said...

Wow, I haven't thought about pulling out the Fall stuff yet, where did the summer go? It has been so hot and muggy that I have spent so much of it inside,ugh.

I have been reading more too, less television and computer time, it has been nice :)

Hilary said...

I cant believe how fast time is going. it is scary!

jennifer @ what would jen do said...

fall decoration already!!! This year is flying by.

Tami Von Zalez said...

Visiting from the blog hop ~ it is true I start planning the fall and Christmas decorations in September.

thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

Irel said...

Fall Decor--- I must find cheap ones @ the garage sale:)