Friday, August 24, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun


I'm joining Hilary over at Feeling Beachie again this week for some Friday fill-ins.  Why not give it a try?



1. I hate ____
I hate okra.  Plain and simple.  I think it's the nastiest vegetable on earth.

2. I have never been to ­­­­____
I have never been to Hawaii, but I'd sure like to visit there one day.

3. The hobby I love the most is_____________ and one day I will ____________________.
The hobby I love the most is scrapbooking and one day I will take a class so I can learn the harder techniques.

4. My favorite store to shop at is______________because_______________________
My favorite store to shop at is Kohl's because they have really nice clothing and household items at good prices and they play music I enjoy.  (I hate going into a store that's playing rap music; it gives me a headache)

3 comments:

Kim said...

It's funny you mention okra. I've never tried it and almost picked some up this week and changed my mind. Glad now :)

Jennifer said...

I like okra fried or pickled, especially fried.
I'd love to visit Hawaii.

Hilary said...

I have never had okra