Friday, August 17, 2012

Follow Friday Four Fill-In


Here it is, the last Friday before school starts.  My son is inconsolable :(.  Summer vacation seems to have flown by, and we didn't get to do as many things as we'd have liked thanks to the intense heat.  But hey, it'll still be summer weather here in South Florida even with school, and I have my Follow Friday fill-ins to keep me smiling.  Why not visit Hilary at Feeling Beachie and join in?


This week’s statements:

1. I ___ so much __ in a day
I sweep up so much dog hair in a day.  Our dog Molly is shedding, yet again.

2. I don’t like ____ but I love ___
I don't like scary movies but I love comedies.

3. When I watch_______ I ­­­­____
When I watch my daughter sing and play guitar at church I get all choked up.

4. I have ________in my wallet.
I have pictures of my kids in my wallet.  From when they were little.  They will forever be my babies :).

7 comments:

Kim said...

It seems like July and August fly by in a blink of an eye. Yet January drags on for seemingly 4 months!!

Plant Seeds of Happiness said...

Loved your answers I sweep quite a bit of dog hair also. Where did the summer go? Just flew by, I am so not ready for the Holidays please not yet LOL Sending you blessings for a Happy Weekend :]

Vicki said...

My dog sheds a lot too!
I love both scary movies and comedies!
I always get choked up during praise and worship in church.
I don't carry any pics in my wallet, though I should.

Here's My Answers

Yvonne said...

I have the same thing with cat hair. I love scary movies and I love comedies too. I love most movies :)

Have a great weekend!

Hilary said...

I know the dog hair isnt fun, but what I would do now to clean up alex's hair once more...

Jennifer said...

I like the old fashioned kind of scary movies, not the gory ones they put out now.

Susi said...

I do the daily sweeping of dog hair too. I hate that we have white tile and our Macy is black! It has been pretty hot. I didn't realize you are in South Florida. Where? We may be neighbors!!! :)