Monday, August 6, 2012
Monday Quiz About Me
Here's a fun way to start the week: a blog hop, hosted by Heather at Acting Balanced. Here's how it works. There's four questions to answer, then you have the option of adding a 5th question for your visitors to answer. Think you can manage it? Then hop on over!
1. Where do you go to get your news?
I get the news from the internet. I rarely turn on network television anymore, even for that.
2. What Olympic level skill do you have (e.g. One could be a world-class paper clip bender)?
Quick cleaning. I can get the entire house tidy enough for company (even mother-in-law clean) in less than an hour.
3. If I say the word, 'intellectual,' what do you think?
Someone whose conversations involve more than just the weather.
4. Who in your family do you look the most like?
I've been told I look like my mother and my late grandmother (mom's mom).
And my 5th question for the week is:
5. When does school start in your area?
School starts in 2 weeks here in South Florida. August 20 is the big day.