Monday, August 20, 2012

Move It Mondays

Good Monday morning, and what a special Monday it is!  Today is the first day of school here in South Florida.  The kiddies are waking up with a not-so-happy face because summer vacation is over :(.  But I think they're secretly glad too.  They get to try out their new school supplies, see their friends, and get back into their routine.  Truth is, we all crave routine, and it'll be nice to get into mine again, too.

I got up this morning and made breakfast for E and me.  I'm having one fried egg and two slices of honey wheat toast with my coffee.  I'm trying to cut down on snacks, so I have to have a good breakfast.  Once I'm done here, I'll get dressed, take my son to school, and stop off at Winn-Dixie to pick up some items that Walmart didn't have in their store.  Once I get home, I'm starting my fall cleaning.  Even though it isn't technically fall, I always do a top-to-bottom cleaning of my house, room by room, starting with the kitchen, the week school starts.  It helps me forget that my little guy isn't at home with me :(.

South Florida is supposed to get a bunch of thunderstorms this week, and we're keeping an eye on a storm out in the ocean which is trying hard to become tropical storm Isaac.  Gotta keep on the look-out!  I hope y'all have a great Monday and a blessed week!

1 comment:

Memoirs of Me & Mine said...

Routine, I can't wait to have it again!

http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/