Friday, September 7, 2012

Five Question Friday


Happy Friday!  I'm a happy camper today thanks to a great purchase that I'll post about later.  Right now I'm gonna get my Five Question Friday post done.  You can too, just hop on over to Mama M's at My Little Life.


1. What is your favorite fall family tradition?
One of the disadvantages of living in South Florida is that there isn't a big noticeable change from summer to fall, so fall family traditions aren't as common.  There are pumpkin patches, one at a local church, but it's not something we do as a family.  I decorate the house for fall, but that's about it.

2. If money weren't an issue, how many kids would you have?
A whole bunch!  At least 6!  I love my kids, I love playing with them, teaching them, caring for them, and I hated having to leave them with a babysitter so I could go to work to afford them.  If I could have been a stay at home mom from day one, I'd have me a quiver full.

3. If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be and where would you put it?
The only way I would get a tattoo is if I were tied up and forced to get one.  I am not a fan of tattoos.  At all.  I know for some people it's a form of art, but to me it's something I might get tired of later, or will look nasty once my skin wrinkles, so I don't see the beauty in it.

4. What condiment is a must in your house?
Mrs. Dash.  I love that I can season with it as much as I want and not worry about salt content.

5. How did your spouse/fiance propose?
He didn't really propose.  We just kind of got married because it was what was needed to be done.  There's no sweet sappy story behind my marriage, unfortunately.

4 comments:

Cathy Kennedy said...

I'm with you on the tattoo business. None for me! I think tattoos detract from someone's appearance. It doesn't matter how small it is, either, if I notice it then it's a huge turn off for me. All I think is how can someone do this to themselves? I read somewhere a few years back that tattooing origin dates back to pagan practices, as well as body piercing. Now, my ears are pierced, once, and that's it. I don't need anymore holes in my head. lol Thanks for visiting!

Nani said...

I can be quite the car-performer too if it's the right song! :)

I love using spice rather than sauce to complement food. Aside from popcorn, I'm not much of an add salt person either.

retired not tired said...

I am sorry you don't have fall in Florida. I love the changing colours of the leaves as well as the pumpkins. I do like to visit Florida though when it is winter here in Canada.

Anonymous said...

I have a few tattoos, and it does not make me any less of a christian :)