Thursday, October 4, 2012
Chats on the Farmhouse Porch
I'm kinda late getting my visit with Patrice and Wendell in. Thankfully, their front porch is always welcoming! You can visit them too, at Everyday Ruralty.
1. If you could instantly play a musical instrument, which one would it be?
That's easy - the piano. I love all the different music styles you can play on the piano, and how beautiful a keyboard is.
2. Do you have a fireplace, wood-stove, or pellet-stove?
None of the above. Any of these would be pretty useless in South Florida, though I know some houses have them from seeing the chimney. If they get lit once a year it's a lot. I guess some folks like the look of it, but I can't see justifying the expense in our climate.
3. What's your favorite addition to brownies?
My mouth ;). I love nuts, but they don't love me back :(.
4. Do you use much bottled water?
Sometimes. We have a filter in our fridge, plus I have Brita water bottles, so we don't need to purchase bottled water unless a hurricane is coming. Then I buy a truckload.
5. How much did you weight as a newborn?
I was a pretty standard sized baby, weighing in at 7 lbs. 8 oz.