Friday, October 12, 2012
Five Question Friday
Finally Friday! Why does the rest of the week go soooo slooowly, and the weekend zooms by? Oh well, I don't care, I'm gonna enjoy the beginning of this weekend, with a Five Question Friday post, courtesy of Mama M at My Little Life.
1. Did you have any homecoming traditions?
Nope, none. Our church now has homecoming week for the school, so other than the football game everything is for the students and their families.
2. Do you ask your spouse before spending money?
For very large expensive purchases, yes. Otherwise, no. I'm a big girl. I know not to spend frivolously.
3. If you could be famous for something what would it be?
I don't think I'd ever want to be famous, but if it was so, I'd like it to be for something worthwhile, like a good deed.
4. Have you ever seriously thought you were going crazy?
Duh. Motherhood does that to all of us, especially when we're sleep deprived.
5. How do you eat your steak? Burger? (as in, well done, medium, still moo-ing...)
Medium well. I don't like it overcooked, but I also don't want to see it dripping blood. Slightly pink works for me.