Friday, October 19, 2012
Five Question Friday
I've had a busy day today, but I've still got time to get my Five Question Friday post up. You can too. Visit Mama M at My Little Life.
1. Where do you hide junk when people come over?
I don't have junk to hide. No, really. The junk belongs to my kids :P. It gets stashed in their rooms.
2. Do political ads help you decide who you are going to vote for?
No, because I neither watch them nor read them. Political ads don't give information about the candidate, they just bash the incumbent, and that doesn't help me in the least.
3. What's your favorite holiday party to host?
Thanksgiving, because I love cooking and I love eating.
4. You go to an island with your husband and can only take one personal item. What is it?
My Bible. It goes with me on every vacation.
5. If you found out your spouse was a Dexter style serial killer (only kills people to save others) would you rat?
If I found out my spouse was a serial killer of any kind, I'd need resusitating first, then I'd rat. It wouldn't be right to let people be killed by someone who has decided they have the right to determine who deserves to live and who doesn't.