Monday, October 1, 2012
Monday Quiz About Me
Heather over at Acting Balanced has a great blog hop, the Monday Quiz About Me. She provides 4 questions, plus the option to come up with a 5th question of my own. Won't you give it a try?
1. What is your favorite Autumn color?
Is it okay to say all of them? ;) I would say I'm partial to the greens and oranges. And the dark reds. And golds. But mostly the greens and oranges.
2. If you could go back and change something about your high school days what would it be?
I was extremely shy in high school and didn't go out for any of the clubs because I was just so afraid to. If I could go back I'd do something, probably musical, and not let my fears get in the way of having fun.
3. Name something that you tried because you thought you'd like it, but in reality didn't meet your expectations.
I bought a Jennie-O turkey breast in gravy that came in an oven safe container and just needed to be baked for a couple of hours before serving. I figured if it was Jennie-O it would be really good, but it wasn't that great. I was kind of disappointed.
4. Do you have a favorite "Monday" song?
Manic Monday by the Bangles. Oh great, now I'll have that song going through my head all day.
And my question:
5. Do you live in the city, suburbs, or country? Which do you prefer?
I live in a town outside of Miami, a small suburban town that still has cows grazing behind our homes. There's a library and two movie theaters, but no mall. If I had a choice, I'd love to live out in the country. I do love our small town, but it's still more congested than I care for. I'd like wide open spaces and quiet.