Friday, February 1, 2013
Five Question Friday
It's another Teacher's Planning Day, so my son is off from school, making this feel more like a Saturday than a Friday. Thank goodness for Mama M and my Five Question Friday post to remind me what day it is! Visit My Little Life to answer your five questions too.
1. What is your favorite book to read with your kids?
Since my youngest is now 13 and can read all by himself, we typically read the Bible together and any book that he gets from school for his reading class to review for tests. The last book we read together for school was The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
2. After having kids, what body part has changed the most?
Duh. My waistline. It isn't what it used to be. It's almost non-existent actually.
3. Would you ever go back to college? What would you study?
I might study interior design since it's a topic that interests me. Or I could go to Bible college and have a more in depth study of Scripture. But then, there's a 99.9% chance I would not go back to school. I consider myself done in that respect.
4. How do you close a phone call? Bye, bye bye or other?
If it's a business call, I end with, "Thank you, goodbye." If it's a close friend or family member, then I say, "Love you, bye."
5. What is the one food that will always be your "cheat food" on a diet?
Chips. Especially with like, chunky salsa. That is my weakness.